Digestive Disorders, Haemorrhoids, Loss of Appetite, Tastelessness and Flatulence
7 (cm) x 7 (cm) x 7.5 (cm)
About Shunthi Churna
Shunthi is one of the most widely used kitchen item as a medicine.It is an erect perennial herb growing up to one meter height with aromatic, horizontal and tuberous rhizomes.Shunthi is popularly called is dried form of ginger.Shunthi is prepared after drying ginger by processing it through lime water.Shunthi is one of the constituent of commonly used Trikatu powder. Also known as and nagar shunthi is hot in its effect. Shunthi promotes digestive fire and is beneficial in aamvata or rheumatoid arthritis. It promotes digestion and is pungent in taste and light in effect. It contains aromatic oil and promotes oily secretions in the body. Easy to digest,shunthi pacifies vata and kapha. Shunthi/sonth acts as a mild laxative.Ingredients
100% Shunthi Powder (Zingiber Officinale)Uses:
- Digestive Disorders
- Ajirna (Indigestion)
- Vatrog (Arthritis, Rheumatism)
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Loss of appetite
- Gastric trouble
- Cough and Cold
- Shunthi Churna is used to correct the metabolism of the body.
- Dry ginger is used as an ama-clearing, toxin-digesting, anti-inflammatory in arthritis (amavata) in many traditional ayurvedic formulas
- Shunthi benefits a lot in all digestive disorders specially hemorrhoids, loss of appetite, tastelessness and flatulence.
- Clears phlegm in cough and cold.
- Warms the digestive system, increases agni and the secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Adults - 250mg to 1 grams twice daily after the meals with lukewarm water or milk or as directed by the physician.
- For Children -125 mg to 500 mg twice daily after the meals with lukewarm water or milk.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.