Cough , Asthma , Appetizer , Distaste , Rheumatism , Aphrodisiac , Rejuvenator , Cold , Wet and Mucousy conditions of lungs
7 (cm) x 7 (cm) x 7.5 (cm)
About Pippali Churna
Pippali – Long Pepper is a very unique spice. It has all qualities of a typical spice like useful in indigestion, asthma, cough etc. but it is also a very good aphrodisiac and anti aging spice. Consider this – Pleehamaye Pippali – For all spleen related disorders, Pippali – Long pepper fruit is the best.
“Pippali” is the term applied to the fruit of piper longum. This plant is indigenous to Northeastern & southern India and Ceylon and cultivated in Eastern Bengal.Ingredients
Pippali (Piper Longum) - 100%Benefits
- Pippali Churna is primarily used for cold, wet and ‘mucousy’ conditions of the lungs.
- It is a rejuvenative for the lungs.
- It encourages vasodilation and therefore increases circulation, specifically to the lungs.
- Used with honey in asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and compromised immunity in the respiratory system to reduce kapha.
- Pippali Churna is also used to treat mild fever by removing the ama from rasa dhatu and alleviating the concurrent aches in the muscles and joints.
- Used to stimulate agni and clear weak digestion with symptoms of nausea, slow digestion, flatulence with a cold and painful abdomen.
- In malabsorption it can increase assimilation of nutrients.
- Its anthelmintic qualities are used as part of a formula to kill worms, amoebas and parasites.
- It helps to treat diarrhoea from cold symptoms and constipation.
- In Reproduction - Its sweet postdigestive effect points to its ability to tonify the Semen and reproductive tissue, which is useful in infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation.
How To Use
- Children-125-250 mg twice daily after the meals with lukewarm water or honey or as directed by th physician.
- Adults-250-500 mg twice daily after the meals with lukewarm water or honey or as directed by th physician.
- Use with honey in asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia.
- Can be used by both Children and adults.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.