Repair Skin Cells, Very Effective Locally as a Mosquito Repellent, Acne and Boils
Dimensions 3.7 (cm) x 3.7 (cm) x 9.5 (cm)
About Neem Oil
Neem seeds are known as nimboli. Nimboli contain 40% oil which is dark yellow in color, bitter and has strong smell. Neem oil (Margosa oil ) is very good for treating skin infections, headaches, hair graying, wounds and joint pain. This oil is very effective for treating skin problems.Neem Oil/Leaves has pesticide effects so do not consume in high dosage internally. Externally uses of neem oil is sufficient.Neem oil is analgesic, anthelminthic, antihistaminic, antiprotozoal, antipyretic, antiviral, bactericidal, fungicides and insecticide.
- Protects Skin And Fights AgeingNeem contains high level of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Fights AcneNeem oil is ideal for acne prone skin because it clears up pimples and removes bacteria that cause break outs.
- Relieves Symptoms Of EzcemaThe root of eczema mainly lies in the genes and runs in the family. Neem oil helps to relieve eczema symptoms but cannot cure the root cause of eczema.
- Fights Fungal InfectionsFungal infections of the skin like ring worms, nail fungus and atheletes foot are quite common.
- Removes DrynessNeem seed oil is an effective skin conditioner.
- Removes PigmentationNeem seed oil is an ultimate pigmentation killer.
- Weekly application of neem oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair.
- Neem oil is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. Many dandruff shampoos utilise neem oil and regular usage can prevent dandruff from forming.
- Neem oil can also be used to condition rough and frizzy hair.
- Neem oil is a safe way to remove head lice. Other chemical products to remove lice can lead to several undesired effects on the scalp.
- Neem hair oil is also known for its ability to increase hair growth.
- Split ends result in stunted hair growth. They also make hair bushy and unmanageable.
Other General Benefits
- Anti-septic Properties Dental care products like toothpaste, mouth wash, and rinse contains neem oil as it has antiseptic properties which keep teeth and gum healthy and infection free.
- Making Medicines It is used in preparing medicines that treat diabetes, arthritis, blood disorder and digestive problems.
- Making Cosmetic Skin care companies often include neem oil in their cosmetics as an essential oil. It is extremely popular in all products of aromatherapy that help to restore mental health.
- Making Pesticides,Fungicides And Germicides This is a multipurpose oil and is also used in the production of pesticides, fungicide and germicide which makes it a valuable component for agricultural purposes. Its active ingredients inhibit the growth of insects by interrupting their life cycle.
- Making Pet Care Products Neem oil is also used in various pet care products. Neem pet care products are helpful to deter ticks and fleas as well as controlling mange, hot spots, scabies and other skin diseases in animals. Neem oil is powerful enough to kill ticks and lice in pets and also prevent the re-occurrence to a certain extent when added to their shampoo. We can also spray this in the area where your pets usually spend time to prevent them from contracting them again.
- Making Bug Repellent Neem oil is an excellent repellent for a wide variety of common garden bugs including caterpillars, nematodes, locust’s beetles and mites. At home, neem oil can combat ant, cockroach and termite infestation.
- Prevents Mosquito Breeding Neem oil can also be used a deterrent for grounds of mosquito breeding. Emulsify the water in the area with neem oil and the odour will discourage mosquitoes from breeding in that area.
- Preserves Plants Mix neem oil and dish washing liquid in equal proportions well and transfer to a spray bottle. This solution can be used to preserve your plants by spraying the leaves, barks and roots also.
- Mosquito RepellentAdd 10% of neem oil to your lamp oil and allow it to burn. The odour which of neem oil from this will ward off the mosquitoes.
- Cleaning Cleaning the carpets and mattress thoroughly is one of the biggest troubles. You can get the grime off, but then removing the bacteria is the hardest isn’t it? Just add neem oil to your carpet shampoo and spray your mattress with neem oil to remove all the mites, bacteria or fungi that might have made their breeding ground there.
- Treat Minor Wounds Neem oil can also be used to treat minor cuts and wounds. Mix neem oil and vaseline in the proportion of 1:5 and then allow it to be.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.