Male Tonic, Improve Sperm Thickness, Useful in Early Ejaculation and Weakness
Konch bhijh churan
15 (cm) x 10 (cm) x 5 (cm)
Kaunch Beej churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine for improving overall health. The chief ingredient of this medicine is seeds of Kaunch. Kaunch or Kevanch (Mucuna prurita) seeds are obtained from an extensive climbing plant found almost all over the country. It is also known as Kapikacchu, Markati, Kewanch, Kaunch and Cowhage. The main constituent of Kaunch seeds are Fixed Oil, Alkaloid and 3, 4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine. It is cool in potency. It is Madhura, Tikta (Ras), Guru, Snigdha (Guna) and Madhur Vipak.
In Ayurveda, Kaunch is used in treatment of variety of diseases including Kapha Vikar, Vata-Vikar, debility and nerves weakness. Mucuna is a good source for the production of L-dopa (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine). L-DOPA is a direct precursor, and its supplementation can increase levels in the body. L-Dopa has been considered one of the most effective treatments of Parkinson’s disease available.
- Kevanch seeds
- Go Dugdha
- Go Ghrita
- Safed Musli
- Safed Jira
- Karanja Giri
- Samudra shosha
- Trikatu (Pippali, Kali Mirch, Sunthi)
- Chaturjat (Tejpatra, Dalchini, Elaichi, Nagkesar)
- It increases vitality, vigour and stamina.
- It improves strength and immunity.
- It is a tonic that cures emaciation and general debility.
- It is a nervine tonic.
- It is very nutritive. It enhances libido and fertility in both the sexes.
- It has aphrodisiac property and hence improves libido.
- It supports better erection and promotes fertility.
- It helps in low count and quality.
- It is also helpful in correcting menstrual cycle related disorders.
- It is a Rasayan. Women can take this for improving fertility and to provide strength to uterus.
- It improves mental power.
- It improves appetite, digestion and assimilation.
- As a health tonic
- Chronic Urinary tract infections
- Diseases due to Vata imbalance
- Impotency, spermatorrhoea
- Low Vitality, vigor
- Loss of stamina
- Low Libido
- Nervous weakness
- Sexual debility
Take one teaspoonful with milk or water. This medicine can be taken twice a day, in morning and evening.
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.