Useful in Anemia, Iron Deficiency, Weakness, Tiredness
4.7 (cm) x 4.7 (cm) x 12.7 (cm)
Ferrumsip improves the nutrient absorption process by directly enhancing the nutrient binding capacity of the cells, thereby relieving the signs and symptoms of Anaemia.Indications of Ferrumsip Syrup :
- Anaemic conditions during pregnancy & Lactation and heavy menstrual bleeding.
Action of Composition used in Ferrumsip Syrup:
- Ferrum Phosphoricum : 3 x 5% w/v: It help to increases haemoglobin by improving the appetite and useful in pale, anaemic subjects with violent local congestions. In absolute loss of appetite, ferrum met improves the appetite.
- Cinchona Officinalis : 3x 5% w/v: Great debility, trembling, with numb sensation. Averse to exercise; sensitive to touch. Weakness after excess of fluid loos from the body.
- Kalium Phosphoricum : 3x 0.2% w/v: It is effective against cerebral anaemia, an anaemic condition of the brain causing undue nervousness and spinal anaemia resulting from exhausting diseases such as diphtheria, reflex paraplegia with aching pains.
- Ferrum Metallicum : 3x 1.66% w/v: Where there is no repair, no assimilation or slow recovery from exhausting diseases, ferrum metallicum acts well.
- Natrum Phosphoricum : 1x 0.2% w/v: It is a salt found in the blood, muscles, nerve and braincells. Natrum phosphoricum is the best remedy for conditions arising from excess of lactic acid.
Alcohol: 10% v/v
Excipients and Preservatives Q.s in a syrup base.Dosage/Directions for use in Ferrumsip Syrup:
1 teaspoonful, 3-4 times a day.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.