For Sinusitis, Blocked Nose, Stuffed Nose, Headache
3.4 (cm) x 3.4 (cm) x 9.6 (cm)
Sinuses have the same mucous membrane lining as the nose. Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction - when the immune system attacks healthy cells.
Indications of SBL drop no 7
- Inflammation of the nose and catarrh
- Swelling over the face, because of Inflammed sinus.
- Recurrent sneezing and stuffed nose.
Action of Ingredients in SBL drop no 7
- Hydrastis Canadensis 3x: Thick, tenacious secretion from posterior nares to throat. Watery, excoriating discharge. Dull, pressing frontal pain, Myalgic pain in scalp and muscles of neck, Sinusitis, after coryza.
- Pulsatilla nigricans 3x: Coryza; stoppage of right nostril, pressing pain at root of nose. Stoppage in evening.
- Lemna minor 3x: Crusts and muco-purulent discharge very abundant. Post-nasal dropping.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 3x: Chronic rhinitis; membrane dry and congested.Burning sensations, like from hot water.
10-15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3-4 times a day.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.