Trembling, Dullness, Weakness Of Limbs, Loss of Sensation, Weakness of Nerves
REPL 60, ataxiaProperties
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)Dr. Advice No. 60 (Locomotor Ataxia) Composition (Ingredients):
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x
- Argentum Nitricum 6x
- Cocculus Indicus 6x
- Causticum 6x
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 6x
- Lathyrus Sativus 6x
Excessive Frigidity of legs. Knee knock against each other when walking Cramps in legs worse cold. Gluteal muscles and lower limbs. Heels do not touch floor.
Mode of Action:
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6x: Trembling, muscles weak and will not obey the will.
- Argentum Nitricum 6x: Tremulous weakness, accompanied with general debility- Expanding sensation.
- Cocculus Indicus 6x: Weakness of limbs, immobility of the limbs convulsive movements of the muscles.
- Causticum 6x: Weakness with trembling and to trembling of the limbs.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 6x: Every night neuralgia in, in mostly with spasmodic muscular contractions.
- Lathyrus Sativus 6x: Misplaced the feet, burning too close to median line, walking backward was similarly effected.
10 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily for 6 months.Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.