Bronchitis, Cough with Mucus and Congestion, Wheezing
REPL 21, bronchitis
Dimensions3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
- Aconitinum Napellus 6x
- Ipecacuanha 6x
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6x
- Bryonia Alba 6x
- Natrum Sulphuricum 12x
- Lycopodium 12x
- Cimicifuga Recemosa (Actaea Rac.) 3x
Bronchial tubes over loaded with mucus cough excited by eating, with chest pain larynx, Much palpitation, odema and impending paralysis of lungs. Great rattling of mucus. True bronchitis.
Mode of Action
- Aconitinum Napellus 6x: Painful pricking in the chest, chiefiy when breathing. Pleurisy and pneumonia.
- Ipecacuanha 6x: Spasm in the chest, palpitation of the heart.
- Antimonium Tartaricum 6x: Rattling of the chest when breathing. Inflammation of the lungs.
- Bryonia Alba 6x: Heat in the chest (Pleurisy, Pneumonia).
- Natrum Sulphuricum 12x: Shootings in chest and sides of chest which are painful, esp when coughing.
- Lycopodium 12x: Short respiration during almost every effort, also in children.
- Cimicifuga Recemosa (Actaea Rac.) 3x: Night cough, dry, constant, short every attempt to speak.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily. In chronic condition 2 hours daily.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.