Stomach Ulcer, Burning Sensation with Pain in Stomach, Heart Burn
REPL 180, ulcer
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Dr. Advice No. 180 (Ulcerin) Composition (Ingredients):
- Merc Sol 6
- Argent Nit 6
- Carica Pap Q
- Hydrastis C Q
- Carbo Veg 6
- Kali Mure 6
Stomach Ulcer, Burning sensation or pain in stomach, Heart burn, Loss of appetite, mild nausea.
Mode of action:
- Merc Sol 6: Weak digestion, with continuous hunger.
- Argent Nit 6: Ulcerative pain in left side under ribs. Trembling and throbbing in stomach. Enormous distention. Ulceration of stomach, with radiating pain.
- Carica Pap Q: Loss of appetite with pain in right hypochondrium worse after meals. Stool undigested, loose followed by constipation.
- Hydrastis C Q: Ulcers it is often a great comfort to the patient, as it removes the offensiveness, modifies the pain and restrains the destructiveness.
- Carbo Veg 6: Nausea in the morning. Burning in stomach, extending to back and along spine. Contractive pain extending to chest, with distention of abdomen.
- Kali Mure 6: Fatty or rich food causes indigestion. Pain in the stomach
10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times daily.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.