Back Pain, Muscular Stiffness, Slip Disc, Pain due to Bad Posture or Injury
REPL 18, backache, back pain
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Dr. Advice No. 18 (Backache) Composition (Ingredients)
- Kali Carbonicum 30
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x
- Calcarea Flourica 6x
- Pulsatilla 30x
- Macrotinum 6x
- Aesculus Hippocastanum cortice 30x
- Cobaltum muriaticum 6x
- Berberis Vulgaris Q
- Cimicifuga Racemosacina Q (Actaea racemosa)
Spine very sensitive. Pain and stiffness of the nape of on the neck. Pains tearing down thighs. Pain in lumber and sacre region. Down thighs, and through hips. Crack in back.
Mode of Action
- Kali Carbonicum 30: Backache which walking feels must give tip and lie down.
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6x: Pressive Pain in both hip joints on every step, and when lying on the back, the small of the back hurts.
- Calcarea Flourica 6x: Lumbago from strain, severe backache after a long ride.
- Pulsatilla 30x: Shooting pain in the nape and back after sitting.
- Macrotinum 6x: Pain in whole back as if muscles bruised-Pulsating pains in back as if muscles too short.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum cortice 30x: Spine feels week. Backs gives out when walking.
- Cobaltum muriaticum 6x: Pain in the back, Backache with seminal emissions.
- Berberis Vulgaris Q: Acute drawing pains in the dorsal spine, stitches in the spine.
- Cimicifuga Racemosacina Q (Actaea racemosa): Aching pain down the thighs and through the hips with heavy pressing down.
5 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times. For chronic condition 5 to 6 times daily.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.