Abscess, Boils, Carbuncles, Unhealthy Skin, Underatted Nodules
REPL 13, abcess
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Dr. Advice No. 13 (Abscess) Composition (Ingredients)
- Echinlcea Q
- Anthracinum 30x
- Belladonna 6x
- Mercurius Vivus 6x
- Hepar Sulphur 12x
- Arnica Montana Q
- Lycopodium 12x
- Silicea 6x
- Calcarea Hypophosphorosa 6x
- Myristica Sebifera Q
Abscesses, Supurating glands or very sensitive. Acne in youth, easily bleed, unhealthy skin, every little injury suppurates burning stinging. Great sensitiveness to slightest touch.
Mode of Action
- Echinlcea Q: Intense burning of skin, small red boils.
- Anthracinum 30x: Black or blue blisters-Boils-Soluging ulcers.
- Belladonna 6x: Redness of the skin, with burning, itching and swelling of the parts.
- Mercurius Vivus 6x: Having too little pus, too thin pus, too swollen.
- Hepar Sulphur 12x: Eruption of pimples and cracks in the skin. Easily bleeding.
- Arnica Montana Q: Hot, Hard and skinning swelling of the parts affected.
- Lycopodium 12x: Tendency of the skin to become chapped, painful eruption.
- Silicea 6x: Felons, abscesses, boils old ulcers. Pus offensive.
- Calcarea Hypophosphorosa 6x: Skin hards and dry, chaps, old boils.
- Myristica Sebifera Q: Swelling of phalanges. Two pimples on 1 cheek. Quickly disappearing.
5-10 Drops with 1/4th cup water meal 3 times daily.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.