Arthritis, Joint Inflammation, Osteoarthritis.
REPL 117, arth, arthra
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Dr. Advice No. 117 (Arthra-Min) Composition (Ingredients):
- Aconite N. Q
- Urtica U. Q
- Colchicum A. Q
- Rhus Tox. Q
- Mimosa Q
Arthritis, Joint inflammation ( both acute & chronic) osteoarthritis, Septic arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis.
Mode of Action:
- Aconite N. Q: shooting pains, icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Arms feel lame, bruised, heavy, numbness. Painless cracking of all joints.
- Urtica U. Q: Pain in acute gout, deltoid, pain in ankles, wrists.
- Colchicum A. Q: Tearing in limbs during warm weather, stinging during cold. Tingling in the finger nails. Knees strike together, can hardly walk.
- Rhus Tox. Q: Hot, painful swelling of joints. Numbness and formication, after overwork and exposure.
- Mimosa Q: Numbness of arm and right hand, ceasing on movement. Stiffness of bends of knees. Swelling of left ankle, with redness, tension and lancination.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.