Acne vulgaris, pimples, suppurative diseases of the skin, eczema and dermatitis.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Acne vulgaris and pimples occur at the age of puberty, when there is insufficient activity of the germinal glands. For this reason the use of extracts and triturations of Placenta is appropriate, on account of its regenerative action on the conjunctive tissues and its effect of excitation on the germinal glands.
The other ingredients, such as Bromum and bromine salt have a selective and antagonistic effect, according the law of "ARNDT-SCHULZ" in diseases of the skin.
Juglans: Specific against acne, especially on the faces of young girls. Pimple and comedones.
Ledum has a specific effect in suppurative rashes.
Hepar sulfur acts in suppurative comedomes
Natrium chloratum acts specifically when acne is restricted to the scalp.
Viola tricolor: Miliaria, pustules with crust formation and papules over the whole body, especially on the face and ears. Strong itching. Blood purification agent.
- 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals
- In acute suppuration and inflammation the same dose every 1-2 hours.
- In order not to impede the effect of the present remedy it will be of paramount importance to avoid toxicating nutrition, especially bacon, ham, sausages of any kind and pork. These substances promote the formation of pus and acne. Even a small slice of sausage may have an injurious effect upon the efficacy of the present preparation.
- Complementary remedies.
- R1 in acute suppuration.
- R19 or R20 to stimulate the function of the glandular germinal system.
- R31 in anemia, lack of appetite and exhaustion (frequently noticed in young girls).
- It will be important to regularize the intestinal function at the same time.
- To achieve this, R37 is indicated.
- To purify the blood: additionally R60, 10-15 drops twice a day