Endocrine dysfunction, growth disturbances, obesity due to pituitary dysfunction, respectively underweight, goitre, Grave's diseases, Addison's disease, myxoedema, etc.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Glandulae suprarenales: Asthenia, weight reduction, myasthenia. Allergic conditions, asthma, hypoglycaemia. Hypertonia-Hypotonia.
Hypophysis: Essential element of hormonal system. Controls the internal secretion, the contents of lactic acid in the blood, the mineralization and the fluidic content of the body. (anti-diuretic effect).
Pancreas: Pancreatic diabetes. Stimulates production of digestive secretions.
Testes: Senility, declining potency, faulty memory, depression, functional disturbances of the glands, inferiority complex, cryptorchidism, nocturnal enuresis, impotency. Frigidity of women, lesbian tendencies, oligo- and azzoospermia, faulty circulation, congestions. Attenuates hyperfunction of hypophysis.
Glandulae thymi: Exhaustion, mongolism.
Thyreoidinum: Regulation of the thyroid gland, interrupted development of hyroidinum Mixoedema, hypothermy, hypercholesterinamia, retarded intellectual development, helps drain the organism.
- Generally 3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water.
- The individual remedies have partially been derived and potentised from fetal tissues.
- In the process of potentisation the surface area is increased resulting in an opposite action of the remedy as compared to its actions in the crude form (following the Arndt-Schulz principle).
- In this way it is possible to influence endocrine disfunctions that are otherwise extremely difficult to treat.
- To increase the reactivity after debilitating diseases: see R26.
- In obesity: additionally R59.