Pure Nutrition Lung Detox Boosts Respiratory Immunity and Helps to Prevent Allergies
- Helps clean and detoxify the lungs
- Helps Protect the lungs against harmful effects of pollution
- Improves breathing by relieving congestion
- Boosts respiratory immunity
Pure Nutrition Lung Detox is a powerful blend of herbs and vitamins that helps detox your lungs. It helps the respiratory system to get rid of waste caused by smoking, air pollution, and environmental toxins. It provides protection against hazards pollution and helps prevent allergies. Lung Detox uses extracts of natural ingredients like stinging nettle, Echinacea, vasaka leaf, ginger, grape seed, elaichi fruit, etc which have shown to posses several benefits for viral respiratory infections by its powerful virucidal and antioxidant activity. They also help in reliving symptoms of cold, cough and phlegm deposits. They help in relieving congestion, which in turn improves breathing. It is a 100% vegetarian product that has no active artificial ingredients and other non affective ingredients. Pure Nutrition Lung Detox promotes comfortable breathing through all seasons of the year by cleansing the lungs from toxins, reducing inflammation, and relieving congestion. The ingredients used in lung detox offer strong antioxidant properties that help protect body against free radical damage and help boost overall immunity along with its lung protective capacity.WHY PURE NUTRITION
Pure Nutrition Lung - Detox has a unique herbal formula which reaches alveolar level and facilitates/ flushes toxins out of lungs. Also it has Vit. C which enhances immunity and antioxidant activity.
- Vasaka Leaves Extract : Vasaka leaf is an Ayurvedic herb that is useful in treating various lung-related diseases like bronchitis, tuberculosis, and other lung-related disorders.
- Elaichi Fruit Extract : Elaichi (cardamom) is a spice that is helpful in treating lung problems. It helps melt accumulated mucus in the lungs and releases it, thus providing relief.
- Echinacea Extract : Echinacea is a flowering herb that is known for promoting lung health and possess powerful virucidal property.
- Lotus Rhizome Extract : A natural herb that has been in use for centuries for treating lung-related ailments.
- Inula Racemosa Root Extract : Roots of this flowering herb promote lung health.
- Licorice Extract : Licorice Extract is often recommended to treat respiratory problems in traditional medicine and Ayurveda.
- Ginger : Spice with anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in removing toxins from the respiratory tract, promoting healthy lungs.
- Grape Seed Extract : The bitter taste of grape seed is pulverized in our formula without reducing the potency or benefits of the herb
- Stinging Nettle Leaves Extract : A natural ingredient with anti-inflammatory properties that is often used in treating respiratory problems.
1 capsule daily after breakfast or as suggested by your healthcare professional
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWhat is Pure Nutrition Lung Detox?
Pure Nutrition’s Lung Detox is a dietary supplement that boosts respiratory immunity and helps prevent allergies. The formulation and ingredients support easy breathing and help optimise lung functionality. It is also rich in antioxidants and improves overall healthCan I take Pure Nutrition Lung Detox while I am on other medication?
Pure nutrition Lung detox is a nutraceutical supplement that helps detox lung and support healthy lung health. However, for those who have any underlying health condition or are under medication, we recommend consulting your doctor before you begin any supplementation course.Who can consume Pure Nutrition Lung Detox?
It is suitable for those who have difficulty breathing due to lung congestion, who want protection from pollution, those who smoke, and those who catch respiratory infections frequently.Can I consume Pure Nutrition Lung Detox if I am suffering from asthma?
Ingredients used in the formulation are herbal and natural with many supporting for asthma. However, it is always recommended to consult you health care professional or doctor before going on to any supplementation program