ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger 25 Tea Bags - Stress Relieving & Uplifting, An all time favorite, Tulsi Ginger combines the healing properties of Tulsi, with the added boost of Ginger, traditionally used to activate the body's fire element, to burn up toxins and improve digestion. Soothing to the stomach, Ginger is used to prevent and relieve nausea, heartburn and morning sickness. Ginger warms the emotions and sharpens the senses. Ideal for times of cold and flu, Tulsi Ginger is a delicious daily treat.
Throughout India Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi’s remarkable life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy.
Wishing you good health and happiness.
- Staple free tea bags
- 100% Certified Organic
- Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.
- Helps you relax reduces stress
- Strengthens the immune system
- Abundant in antioxidants
- Keeps you going- boosts stamina
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Helps you fight with illness, cough and cold
- Uplifts moods
BEST BEFORE TWENTY FOUR MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURING DATE
Direction of Use:-
- Put one infusion bag in a cup
- Pour just 4 boiled water in cup
- Keep infusion bag in cup for 3-5 mins
- Add natural sweetener if desired
For Maximum health benefits, drink Tulsi Tea two or three times daily or as much as you like! Double the strength (use 2 infusion bags/cup) when serving iced. Best when consumed without milk.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger 25 Tea Bags, Each 1.74 g infusion bag contains:
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Certified Organic Ingredients