Kerala Ayurveda Dhanadanayanadi Kwath is an Ayurvedic medicine which is prepared from multiple herbs. It is an effective medicine for the treatment of facial paralysis and paralysis.Key Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory, Carminative, Laxative.
- It is also used in the treatment of fever which occurs due to aggravation of Vata dosha
Dhanadanayanadi kashaya dosage: 5 – 10 ml, before food, or on empty stomach, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Dhanadanayana (Caesalpinia Bonducella) – 1 Part,
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale) – 1 Part,
- Shigru (Moringa Oleifera) – 1 Part,
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) – 1 Part,
- Ugragandha (Acorus Calamus) – 1 Part,
- Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) – 1 Part,
- Lasuna (Allium Sativum) – 1 Part,
- Krishan (Piper Longum) – 1 Part