Indicated in Gastric Ulcer, Duodenal Ulcer, Hyperacidity.
Alsactil Tablet is a proprietary formulation specially formulated to provide relief from hyperacidity, flatulence, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. A natural digestive, it is composed of a blend of Triphala, Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Lashuna (Allium sativum), Yashtimadu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Saindava lavana (Rock Salt), Maricha (Piper nigrum) and Pippali (Piper longum). This unique formulation prevents acidity, improves digestion and protects the gastric flora.Indications of Kerala Ayurveda Alsactil Tablet
- Gastric Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Lashuna (Allium sativum) - stimulates peristalsis and secretion of digestive juices and hence effective in dyspepsia and also flatulence
- Yashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra) - helps relieve pain and discomfort caused by stomach acidity and beneficial in ulcers
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica, Terminalia chebula) - supports bowel health and aids digestion
- 1 to 2 tablets thrice daily after food or as directed by the physician.
Precautions of Kerala Ayurveda Alsactil Tablet
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.