A new advance in derma care
Skin disorders: Talekt’s antimicrobial and detoxifying properties combat dermal infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. The anti-allergic property of Talekt controls itching associated with dermal infections and allergies.
Enhances the immune system: : Talekt enhances the immune response to dermal infections and, as a result, reduces the risk of relapse.Key Ingredients
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Neem (Nimba) is especially beneficial for bacterial skin disorders. Acne-causing bacteria are instantly killed by Neem leaves. It is a detoxifier that eliminates impurities from the skin’s surface and an anti-inflammatory, which is useful in combating various dermatological disorders.
Turmeric (Haridra) has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which soothe the skin. It significantly inhibits OVA-induced allergies that extend anti-allergic reactions. Turmeric is also a potent antimicrobial agent that combats common bacteria. The herb also speeds up the wound healing process.
- Sebaceous gland disorders:
- Infective and noninfective acne vulgaris
- Rosacea (facial redness, inflammation of the cheek, nose, chin and forehead)
- Bacterial skin infections:
- Furuncles and carbuncles (infections of the hair follicle)
- Paronychia (bacterial hand/foot nail infection)
- Systemic mycoses:
- Candidiasis (fungal yeast infection)
- Parasitic skin infections:
- Pediculosis (lice infestation)
- Papulosquamous disorders:
Talekt is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Available as a capsule and syrup.Directions for Use
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.Terms and Conditions
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.