Advanced oral rinse with Turmeric powerDescription
- Oro-T Oral Rinse is a phytopharmaceutical formulation recommended for delaying the onset and treatment of oral mucositis (mouth ulcers) in cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy. It is also useful in the management of oral lesions with the thickening of oral mucosa, which causes difficulty in opening the mouth. In addition, Oro-T Oral Rinse helps reduce pain and inflammation due to sore throat (pharyngitis).
- Oro-T Oral Rinse reduces inflammation, burning sensation, pain, and the risk of secondary infections. Eventually, Oro-T Oral Rinse promotes faster healing.
- Oro-T also helps in treating Oral Submucous Fibrosis (OSF or OSMF), a chronic debilitating disease of the oral cavity characterized by a burning sensation in the mouth, and mouth ulcers with the thickening of oral mucosa, which causes difficulty in opening the mouth. OSF or OSMF is mainly associated with chronic Paan and Ghutka users.
Haridra (Turmeric/Curcuma longa)
Curcuminoid, a key ingredient in Haridra (Curcuma longa) or Turmeric, is a well-known antioxidant that helps scavenge reactive free radicals generated by chemotherapy and radiotherapy and delays the onset of tissue damage. It prevents secondary infections through antiseptic action, and also works against inflammation in the body by targeting multiple pathways of inflammation at the cellular level to promote faster healing.
Honey is well-known for its muco-protective, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and wound-healing actions.
Triphala consists of three fruits - Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belleirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). It exerts antioxidant, radioprotective, anti-inflammatory, and wound-healing actions.
- Oral mucositis induced by cancer radiotherapy and chemotherapy
- Oral Submucous Fibrosis [OSF / OSMF]
Oro-T Oral Rinse is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.Directions for Use
Gargle with 5 to 15 ml of Oro-T Oral Rinse for a minute or longer, if possible. Use 4-6 times a day, or as directed by your doctor.Terms and Conditions
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.