Himalaya Newborn Total Care Baby Pants are specially designed to provide the greatest comfort and care to newborn babies. Backed with scientific research and infused with the goodness of natural ingredients, Himalaya Newborn Total Care Baby Pants come in an easy-to-wear pant-style design that offers a soft and comfortable fit and are easy to pull on and off.Description
Himalaya Newborn Total Care Baby Pants are a one-step diaper solution specially designed for newborn babies to provide comfort, protection, and total care of baby's skin. Made in an easy-to-wear pant-style design that offers a soft and comfortable fit and are easy to pull on and off. Infused with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Yashad Bhasma, Himalaya Newborn Total Care Baby Pants offer a protective anti-rash shield that helps reduce the activity of harmful enzymes* and prevent diaper rashes.
Himalaya Newborn Total Care Baby Pants have a Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) layer that absorbs multiple wettings and ensures maximum protection from dampness, so that your baby gets undisturbed and restful sleep.
* Andersen et al. Faecal enzymes: in vivo human skin irritation. Contact Dermatitis. 1994;30:152-58.
Aloe Vera and Yashadh Bhasma
Aloe Vera and Yashad Bhasma form a protective anti-rash shield that reduces the activity of harmful enzymes, inhibits the growth of microbes, and helps prevent diaper rashes.Additional Information
- Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) layer: Absorbs multiple wettings and keeps baby's skin dry
- Anti-rash shield: Helps prevent diaper rashes
- Wetness indicator: Turns from yellow to green when the diaper is wet
- Leakproof: Soft elastic edges and stretchable thigh support prevents leakage
- Silky soft inner layer: Helps protect baby's soft and sensitive skin
- Goodness of Aloe Vera and Yashad Bhasma
Pull the diaper up like pants and ensure that the waist area is not folded over. To remove the diaper: Simply tear both sides or pull the pants down. Clean the diaper area with Himalaya Baby Wipes.Terms and Conditions
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.