Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:Description
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
- Karela contains constituents that act like insulin to help manage blood sugar.
- The herb helps maintain healthy glucose levels by supporting restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body.
- Karela promotes the body tissues to make healthy use of glucose by overcoming insulin resistance
- The herb has antioxidant properties that reduce the risk of glucose instability complications by helping scavenge cell-damaging effects of free radicals.
As backed by Ayurved and modern science
Supports restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body, and helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
Each tablet contains: Karavellaka (Momordica charantia) fruit extract - 250 mgGood to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.Directions for Use
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.Terms and Conditions
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.