The complete antacid, beyond just reliefDescription
Relieves gastrointestinal discomfort: Due to its ulcer-healing and gastroprotective properties. Himcocid-SF combat ulcers and gastritis. It neutralizes gastric acid, relieves gaseous distension and bilious and dyspeptic symptoms. Himcocid-SF suspension is sugar-free and aluminum-free, and, therefore, is safe in diabetics and hypertensives.Key Ingredients
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts
Cowrie Shell Ash
Cowrie Shell Ash (Varatika) is well known for its antacid and digestive properties that are useful in the treatment of gastritis, hyperacidity, heartburn and duodenitis.
Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki) effectively reduces the acid and pepsin content in the stomach. At the same time, it increases the mucin, cellular mucus and life span of gastric mucosal cells, which helps in healing stomach ulcers. As an antioxidant, Indian Gooseberry protects the gastric mucosa from oxidative damage.
- Acid peptic disease (APD)
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)-induced gastritis
- Himcocid-SF is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- Available as a suspension in three delicious flavors – Mint, Saunf and Banana.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice