Prevents hair fall, promotes hair growthDescription
Prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth: Hairzone prevents follicle degeneration and stimulates hair growth. It also enhances hair tensile strength, promotes hair follicular density and hair follicle count. Hairzone inhibits chemotherapy-induced dystrophic changes in growing follicles and premature regression of severely damaged hair follicles.
Provides symptomatic relief: Hair fall is a common symptom associated with a dry and itchy scalp. The natural ingredients in Hairzone are potent antimicrobial and astringent agents. They effectively manage fungal, bacterial and viral infections of the scalp, which reduce itchiness, dryness and hair fall.Key Ingredients
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
Palasha (Butea monosperma) inhibits hair follicular degeneration and extends the anagen (hair growth) phase. It is an astringent which relieves minor skin irritation resulting from scalp fungal infections. Palasha is also an antioxidant with potent free radical scavenging properties, which prevents hair fall.
Palashabheda (Butea parviflora) is an antimicrobial agent that effectively eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi from the scalp.
- Hair loss of varied etiologies, including telogen effluvium (temporary hair loss in the resting phase of the hair growth cycle), anagen effluvium (hair loss on the scalp in the growth phase of the hair growth cycle), alopecia areata, drug-induced alopecia including chemotherapy, radiotherapy and diffuse hair loss
- Hair fall due to dry and itchy scalp
Side effects: Hairzone is not known to have any side effects if used as per the recommended dosage and frequency.Directions for Use
- Spray a generous amount of Hairzone on the scalp, followed by a gentle massage for 5-10 minutes.
- For best results, leave it overnight and rinse the next morning.
- In severe cases, apply twice daily.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.