Brahmi helps calm the mind, promote clarity of thought, and memory consolidation.
DescriptionBenefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
- Brahmi literally means 'that which improves intelligence’.
- The herb enhances memory by improving the production of certain brain chemicals involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
- Brahmi helps calm the mind, promote clarity of thought, and memory consolidation.
- The herb consists of potent antioxidant neuroprotective properties that modulate key enzymes involved in generation and scavenging of brain cells. This helps reduce unnatural age-related brain degeneration.
- Improving mental agility, memory, and learning in young adults and working professionals
- Preventing age-associated memory problems in the elderly
As backed by Ayurved and modern science
Improves certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning and memory, thus enhancing cognitive abilities.
Each 5 ml contains 83 mg of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)) whole plant extractGood to Know:
100% vegetarian.Special Instructions:
It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
Specific contraindications that have not been identified
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use
- Children: 5 ml – 7.5 ml twice daily or as directed by physician.
- Adults: 10 ml – 15 ml twice daily or as directed by physician.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.