Anxocare controls anxiety due to fear and emotional stress
Anxiolytic: Anxocare controls anxiety due to fear and emotional stress, which can be caused by unfamiliar people, environment, noise and travel.
Behavior modifier: It helps with behavioral problems like aggression, restlessness and hyperexcitability. The drug also promotes better receptivity and learning abilities during training periods.
- Specific and nonspecific anxiety/separation anxiety.
- In controlling aggression.
- In training dogs for better receptivity.
Brahmi is an excellent nervine tonic that is used for enhancing mental performance. It also promotes retention and enhances receptivity. Indian Pennywort relieves nervous irritation or agitation.
Ashvagandha is a unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties. It increases physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress.
Directions for Use
- The dosage can be altered according to the breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
- Dogs Small breeds1-2 tablets twice daily, Large breeds 2-3 tablets twice daily, Cats 1 tablet twice daily
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.