About Dhootapapeshwar Yogendar Ras (Premium)
Yogendra Ras is Ayurvedic medicine which is used to deal with a wide variety of ailments. It is especially useful in Vata-vikar, prameha (urinary disorders), heart diseases (weakness of heart, high BP) and nerves disorders. It is, nutritive, anti-paralytic and cardiac tonic. This medicine improves memory and deals with various diseases of heart and brain. It also helps to overcome weakness after illness. If due to stress, tension, anxiety there is feeling of physical and mental weakness this medicine should be usedYogendra Ras is Swarna-Kalpa. Swarna-kalpa are those Ayurvedic medicines which contain Swarn Bhasma. Swarna bhasma is good for memory, brain and whole body.In Yogendra Ras, Swarn Bhasma is one of the ingredient. It is a Swarnakalpa.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Yogendar Ras (Premium)
Rasa Sindura (Parada)
- Svarna bhasma
- Kantaloha bhasma (Lauha)
- Abhra (Abhraka) bhasma
- Mauktika (Mukta) bhasma
- Vanga bhasma
- Kumari ras
- It gives strength to heart.
- It overcomes variety of diseases including prameha.
- It gives strength to nerves, and overcome sperm disorders, night fall, thinning of sperms, premature ejaculation.
- It is a tonic that increases vigor and fertility.
- It improves digestion.
- It is especially useful in paralysis that is caused due to vata-pitta dosha.
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Yogendar Ras (Premium)
- Bahumutra (Polyuria), Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Vataroga (Disease due to Vata dosha)
- Apasmara (Epilepsy), hysteria (excessive or uncontrollable emotion)
- Vertigo (feeling of dizziness as if everything is moving or spinning)
- Paraplegia (paralysis of the lower half of the body)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-inano), Arsha (Haemorrhoids)
- Vatapitta Roga (Disease due to Vata dosha and Pitta dosha)
- Mutraghata (Urinary obstruction)
- Guda Roga (Anorectal disease)
- Murccha (Syncope)
- Unmada (Mania/Psychosis)
- Yakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Kshin indriya (Impaired senses)
- Colicky Pain, Amlapitta (Dyspepsia)
- Coronary artery disease, overcomes weakness of heart, palpitations
- All kinds of nervous debility, diseases of joints
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Yogendar Ras (Premium)
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with Triphala kashaya (decoction), milk or water with little sugar.
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Yogendar Ras (Premium)
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnancy
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.