Indicated in eye disorders, diabetes, anemia, cough, asthma.
About Dhootapapeshwar Yashad Bhasma
Yashad Bhasma is an ayurvedic mineral-based and immuno-modulatory medicine. It is also ayurvedic zinc supplement in used in zinc deficiency, slow wound healing, stunted growth and diarrhea in children.Yashad Bhasma boosts the immune system and may help treating recurrent common cold and ear infections. It also prevents respiratory infections. In ayurveda, it is used for malaria and other parasitic diseases.Along with ayurvedic eye drops, yashada Bhasma is beneficial for macular degeneration, night blindness and cataract. It may also help in cases of asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes and AIDS. It is also used in skin diseases especially acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Yashad Bhasma
Pure Zinc is used for the preparation of Yashad Bhasma.Pure zinc is processed with aloe vera juice for making bhasma.
Medicinal Properties of Dhootapapeshwar Yashad Bhasma
Yashad Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Digestive Stimulant
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Chronic low grade fever
- General debility after fever
- Physical weakness after chronic or long standing disease
- Zinc deficiency
- Acute diarrhea in children
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Yashad Bhasma
The dosage of Yashad Bhasma is 15 mg to 250 mg.
The maximum dosage of Yashad Bhasma is 500 mg per day.
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Yashad Bhasma
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.