Indicated to Relieves pain, lock jaw, sciatica, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, heel pain.
About Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggulu
Trayodashang Guggulu (also spelled as trayodasanga guggul) is guggul based herbal formulation. It provides strength to the nerves, bones, joints, muscles and ligaments. It is effective in all types of diseases related to nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
We found it more effective in osteoarthritis in combination with Gokshuradi Guggulu and Ashwagandha Powder. It is also beneficial in gout, pain disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, sciatica pain and all types of joint pain. Generally, it works well when following two symptoms are associated together that is weakness and pain.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggulu
- Suddha Guggul (commiphora mukul)
- Babool Seed pods and stem bark
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
- Hauber (juniper berries) – juniperus communis
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shatavari (Asparagus) – Asparagus Racemosus
- Gokhru (Puncture vine) – Tribulus terrestris
- Nishoth Kala (Operculina turpethum)
- Saunf (Fennel Seeds) – Foeniculum vulgare
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Kachur (Zedoary) – Curcuma zedoaria
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds) – Trachyspermum Ammi
- Ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Cow’s Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Indications of TrDhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggulu
- Muscle relaxant
- Pain of neurological origin
Muscle, Bones & Joints
- Bone pain
- Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density
- Muscle spasm
The main action of Trayodashang Guggulu is on nerves, muscles, bone and joints. Therefore, it becomes beneficial in all above diseases listed in therapeutic indication section of this article. Here we will discuss about some main benefits and medicinal uses of Trayodashanga Guggulu.
Trayodashang Guggulu has very good results in osteoarthritis. It arrests wear and tear process of the joints and cartilages.
Trayodashang Guggulu does not increase bone mineral density directly, so you also require calcium, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D supplement. In combination of this and Laxadi Guggulu, Trayodashang Guggulu works awesome. It provides strength to bones and does not allows easy fractures and bone injury.
Dose of Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, after food preferably with lukewarm water.
Side Effects of Dhootapapeshwar Trayodashang Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
- keep out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.