Indicated In Immunity Enhancer, Anemia, Liver And Spleen Complaints
About Dhootapapeshwar Tamra Bhasma
Tamra Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Copper. It is used in Ayurvedic formulation to enhance immunity thus helps in various disorders skin diseases,liver diseases,anemia, weight management, hiccup, abdominal distention, acidity etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Tamra Bhasma
Tamra bhasma contains copper fine particles processed with herbal juices including aloe vera and lemon juice. Then it is processed under high temperature to make copper Calx.
Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Tamra Bhasma
- Tamra is beneficial in various types of liver disorders.
- This is also known to be benefiting in various types of fevers.
- Tamra is also known to be having rejuvenating properties.
- This is also beneficial in various types of gastric problems.
- Relief in various types of inflammations in the body.
- Tamra is also beneficial in diarrhoea and dysenteric conditions.
- Tamra is also known to be providing relief from various types of worm infestations.
- Tamra helps in the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
- This is also found to be useful n diabetes mellitus.
- This is also known to be benefiting in various types of intestinal disorders whether it is inflammation, infections or even obstruction.
- Has a tremendous healing effect on the disturbed digestive system.
- Tamra is also known to b benefiting in various types of blood disorders.
- Tamra is also known to be benefiting in ascites.
- Tamra is also found to be very useful in epidemic conditions as plague.
- This brings about the strengthening of the cardiac muscles and even brings about the increase in their efficacy.
- This is also very beneficial in anemic condition.
- Tamra is also known to be having Rasayana effect.
- This also brings about rejuvenation of the entire tissues of the body.
- Is also beneficial in various types of urinary infections or disorders of the urinary tract etc.
- Strengthens the immunity of the body.
- Improves circulation.
- Increases the permeability of the vessels crying blood and other nutrients to various tissues in the body.
- Acts as an anti oxidant to a certain extent.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Tamra Bhasma
- Therapeutic dosage-5 to 15 mg
- Maximum Daily therapeutic dosage-30 mg
Precautions Of Dhootapapeshwar Tamra Bhasma
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.