About Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
Sutshekhar Ras (also spelled as Sootshekhar Rasa) is an important medicine in tablet or powder form used in ayurveda, which acts on Pitta Dosha and reduces symptoms like heartburn, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, epigastric tenderness, hiccup, fever, breathing troubles, headache etc.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
- Shuddha Parad
- Shuddha Gandhak
- Tankan Bhasma
- Shuddha Vatsanabha (Indian Aconite) – Aconitum Ferox
- Swarna Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Sonth (dried ginger) – Zingiber Officinal
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper) – Piper Nigrum
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Shuddha Datura Seed – Datura Metel
- Dalchini (Cinnamon) – Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Tejpata (Indian Bay Leaf) – Cinnamomum Tamala
- Nagkesar – Mesua Ferrea
- Elaichi (Cardamom) – Elettaria Cardamomum
- Bael (Bilva)– Aegle Marmelos
- Kachur (Zedoary) – Curcuma Zedoaria
- Bhringraj Juice – Eclipta Alba
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
Gastritis, Hyperacidity, GERD, Heartburn, Acid Reflux
Sutshekhar Ras reduces the increased sourness and sharpness or penetrating powder of Pitta. These things are responsible for increasing acid production in the stomach and increasing the sensitivity of the gastric mucosa. The increased sensitivity leads to inflammation of the lining of the stomach, which is called gastritis. Same things occur in hyperacidity, heartburn, GERD or indigestion, but the mechanism may be different. For example, in heartburn and GERD, acid backs up into the food pipe due to irritated esophageal sphincter. The continuous irritation of the sphincter leads to its malfunctions. This irritation occurs due to increased sharpness of the Pitta dosha, according to ayurveda.As Sutshekhar Ras acts on these things and restores the balance, so gives relief from all gastric diseases occurring due to this. Therefore, it is highly useful in hyperacidity, gastritis, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), or acid reflux. It soothes the gastric mucosa, and linings of the oesophagus, and esophageal sphincter, which helps to reduce their irritation and ultimately cures these problems.
Loss of Appetite
Sutshekhar Ras is a good remedy when loss of appetite is linked with Pitta conditions like heartburn, acid reflux, or hyperacidity as discussed above. It maintains and restores the natural balance in acid secretion and reduces gastric irritation. The second action also appears on the mind and improves the desire to eat.Many people with liver disorders also reported poor appetite. If Pitta is the main condition in other associated symptoms, then Sutshekhar Ras is useful. If condition is likely to be Kapha, then Arogyavardhini Vati is more beneficial.
Motion Sickness (Travel Sickness)
Sutshekhar Ras is highly effective medicine for motion sickness. If it is taken half an hour before travelling, it prevents nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, feeling of restlessness, and dizziness.
Primary Dysmenorrhea (Spasmodic Dysmenorrhea)
Sutshekhar Ras has antispasmodic action. It also regulates the muscle functions and balances the Vata and Pitta disturbances in the abdomen including pelvic region. It reduces sharp cramps in the abdomen and pelvis that occur at the start of menstrual flow. According to ayurveda, this type of pain is linked with mainly Vata, but also associated with Pitta, so Sutshekhar Ras is drug of choice for this in ayurveda. In acute cases, Praval Pishti should also be given along with Sutshekhar Ras.
Somniloquy (Sleep Talking)
According to ayurveda, disturbance in Vata and Pitta balance can cause aggressive types of dreams. High grade fever also causes similar symptom. However, in fever, Sutshekhar Ras Gold lowers body temperature and relaxes the mind, which gives relief from sleep talking in fever.When Somniloquy occurs in sleep disorders, its most common cause is disturbed dreams, which are due to aggravated vata and pitta. Sutshekhar Ras pacifies Vata and Pitta, which helps in inducing soothing feeling, relaxes the mind, reduces stress and ultimately gives relief from the sleep talking and results in sound sleep.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
- One to two tablets, once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with hot water and betel leaf.
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Additional information regarding Dhootapapeshwar Sootashekhar Ras (Premium)
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.