Indicated in Abdominal pain, digestive impairment, indigestion, vomiting.
About Dhootapapeshwar Shoolwarjini (Vajrini) Vati
Dhooptapeshwar established in the pre independence in the state of Maharastra. It has established it self as a unique product in the ayurveda market. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Dhooptapeshwar uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets. .
Shoolwarjini bati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat digestive system related problem. This medicine is beneficial in abdominal pain, abdominal gas and in all type of colic.
Shoolwarjini bati helps to remove toxins from body and improves digestive power.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Shoolwarjini (Vajrini) Vati
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Shoolwarjini (Vajrini) Vati
Enlargement of spleen
Excessive gas in abdomen
All types of Colic
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Shoolwarjini (Vajrini) Vati
1 to 2 tabs twice a day with water .
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Shoolwarjini (Vajrini) Vati
1. Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
2. It is hot in potency. Therefore, people suffering from Pitta roga, hyperacidity, bleeding disorders and ulcers should take it cautiously.
3. It has Emmenagogue action.It should not be used during pregnancy.
4. It should be taken only in recommended doses. High doses cause burning sensation and vitiation of all Dosha5. It contains Jaggery and hence it is not suitable for diabetics.
6. Do not do self medication.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.