Indicated in Fever associated with indigestion, High fever,Typhoid.
About Dhooptapeshwar Sanjivani Vati
Dhooptapeshwar established in the pre independence in the state of Maharastra. It has established it self as a unique product in the ayurveda market. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Dhooptapeshwar uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
In Sanjiwani vati Triphala is present along with seven other herbs which have Vaat and Pitta pacifying properties. Triphala and ginger are well known herbs beneficial for digestive system. These herbs help to remove body toxins. Also Vacha, pippali, Shunthi, Bhallatak has causes sweating in body which helps this medicine to cure fever. Sanjivani works by lowering the amount of liver and pancreas thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances; decreasing the blood glucose, serum total cholesterol, and triglycerides, and increasing the high density lipoproteins-cholesterol levels; inhibiting prostaglandin and leukotriene synthesis; possessing the activities due to the presence of piperine, piperlongumine, sylvatin, sesamin, diaeudesmin piperlonguminine, pipermonaline, and piperundecalidine constituents; blocking the T- lymphocyte-mediated cytotoxicity; increasing the gastric emptying time; increasing the humoral antibody production; possessing the hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic effects; possessing the strong inhibitory activity on pancreatic lipase; suppression of absorption mediated by gallic acid; enhancing the immunity; acting against the bacterial infections; supporting the cardiovascular system; strengthening the nervous system; inhibiting the growth of bacteria; controlling the release of insulin; clearing the airways; scavenging the free radicals; promoting insulin secretion and also by inhibiting gluconeogenesis and glycogenolysis; stimulating the growth of bone forming cells; decreasing the resistance of HIV Virus; decreasing the serum transaminase levels; activating the activity of lipoprotein lipase; lowering the carrageenan-induced paw edema and cotton pellet granuloma; possessing the antioxidant activity; lowering the number of spermatogenic cells and spermatozoa; treating the various ailments; showing antimicrobial activity due to the presence of aforesaid components; treating the various ailments;
Ingredients of Dhooptapeshwar Sanjivani Vati
- Embelia ribes (Vaividanga, Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Terminalia chebula(Haritali)
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki)
- Emblica officinalis (Amalaki)
- Acorus calamu (Vach)
- Tinospora cordifolia(Gioly,Purified Semecarpus anacardium (Shuddh bhilava)
- Aconitum ferox (Shuddh Vatsnabh)
- Cow Urine (Shuddh Gomutra)
Indication of Dhooptapeshwar Sanjivani Vati
- Fever associated with indigestion
- High fever due to vitiation of all doshas
- Cold, cough, flu
- Abdominal lump (Gulma)
- Digestive gastroenteritis
- Snake bite and other poisons
- Normalising colour of the urine
Dosage of Dhooptapeshwar Sanjivani Vati
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat digestive problems.
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat gastro enteritis
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat snake bite
- Tablet once or twice a day is traditionally the dose to treat chronic fever.
- It is traditionally advised along with fresh ginger juice and water.
Precautions of Dhooptapeshwar Sanjivani Vati
- Over dosage may cause burning sensation in stomach and poisonous effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.