Helps In Seizures,Arthritis, Hemiplegia, Locked Jaw, Facial Palsy,Paralysis.
About Dhootapapeshwar Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
Rasraj ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is tridoshnashak and improves strength of body. Rasraj ras is indicated in treatment of various diseases. This medicine is very useful in treating Vata diseases, especially paralysis, rheumatic pain, joint pain, facial nerve palsy etc. It is also useful in all diseases related to heart and brain. This medicine is also given for treating reproductive organ diseases in men and women. Rasraj Ras Tablet is a combination of Ras Sindoor, Makoi ras, Abhrak Bhasma, Swarna Bhasma, Lauha Bhasma, Raupya Bhasma, Bang Bhasma, Ashwagandha, Laung, Javitri, Jaiphal, Kakoli, and Ghrit kumari.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Ras sindoor
- Abrakh Bhasma
- Swarn Bhasma
- Moti Pisthi
- Praval Bhasma
- Loh Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma
- Vang Bhasma
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Joint pain
- Ardit (Facial nerve palsy)
- Aptantrak (convulsion)
- Tinnitus (Ringing in ears)
- High blood pressure
- Reproductive organ diseases
- Semen related problems
- Improves sperm quality
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk or water, added with little quantity of sugar.
Precautions Dhootapapeshwar Rasraj Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Over dosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- The medicine contains heavy metals, so it should be taken with caution in CKD, HTN and diabetes.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.