Helps In Lack of Vitality and Reproductive Disorders in Male and Female, Debility, Loss Of Libido.
About Dootapapeshwar Pushpadhanwa Ras
Pushpadhanwa (Pushpa-dhan-va) rasa is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat infertility, impotency and sexual disorders. It can be used by both male and female. It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders such as low stamina, premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction. Acts as a good anti ageing medicine. In males it is used to treat semen related problems, impotency, erectile dysfunction and improving libido.In female it is used to treat infertility, PCOS, and reproductive system related problems. It is also helpful in ovulation by balancing hormones in body.
Ingredients of Dootapapeshwar Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Naga Bhasma
- Vanga Bhasma
- Loha Bhasma
- Abhraka Bhasma
- Dhatturpatra Swarasa
- Shalmali Kwath
- Nagvelpatra Swarasa
- Vijaya Kwath
Uses of Dootapapeshwar Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Oligospermia, Erectile dysfunction
- Improves sperm count
- Infertility male and female
- Sleeplessness, poor memory
- Poly cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Dosage of Dootapapeshwar Pushpadhanwa Ras
1-2 tablet once or twice a day, after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with ghee, honey, sugar and milk.
Precautions of Dootapapeshwar Pushpadhanwa Ras
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.