For Liver Disorders, Jaundice, Anaemia, Fatty Liver and Gastrointestinal Diseases, Obesity.
About Dhootapapeshwar Punarvadi Guggul
Punarnavadi Guggulu is a herbal medicine used as diuretic and edema treatment. It improves blood circulation, relieve inflammation and exerts protective effects on heart, kidneys, and liver. It helps to balance the fluid accumulation in cells, tissues, or serous cavities. Therefore, it can be used in all types of diseases, which result in abnormal accumulation in the body. It act as pain reliever and anti inflammatory without any known side effects.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavadi Guggulu
- Punarnava – Boerhavia Diffusa
- Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar) – Cedrus Deodara
- Haritaki – Terminalia Chebula
- Giloy (Guduchi) – Tinospora Cordifolia
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Erand Oil – Castor Oil
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavadi Guggulu
- Abdominal diseases
- Weight managment
- Excessive Salivation
Dosage & Administration of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavadi Guggulu
Take 1-2 tablets twice or thrice a day after meal preferably with lukewarm water.
Children - 500 to 2000 mg
Adults - 1000 mg to 4000 mg
Maximum Possible Dosage 8 grams Per Day (in divided doses)
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnavadi Guggulu
- Punarnavadi Guggulu is considerably safe in the dosage discussed above when it is taken under professional supervision.
- There are no serious side effects reported with the use of Punarnavadi Guggulu. However, its high dosage may cause belching with the taste of this medicine.
- Pregnant women should avoid Punanarvadi Guggulu.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.