For Liver Disorders, Jaundice, Anaemia, Fatty Liver and Obesity.
About Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoora is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of liver disease.
Key ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
- Black Pepper
Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
- An excellent Raktavardhak & Shothaghna Yoga especially acting on liver.
- In Pandu by acting on liver as well as Pitta it helps in proper excretion of Mala as well as enhances blood circulation.
- Effective in Shotha being fortified with Gomutra.
- Alleviates Dhatushaithilya thereby promoting agnideepan.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
Take 1-2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with Punarnavasava, Kumari Asava, Ghruta or lukewarm water or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions regarding Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information regarding Dhootapapeshwar Punarnava Mandoor
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.