It is used in the treatment of Loss of appetite, Indigestion & Digestive Disorders
About Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Loss of appetite, Indigestion & Digestive Disorders.
Key ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
- Bael - A drug or an agent that reduces pain without causing loss of consciousness. It also helps in improving bowel motions and are useful in providing relief from constipation
- Kalmegh - It stimulate appetite and is used in the treatment of anorexia and loss of appetite. It is also beneficial in protecting the normal functioning of liver.
Benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
- Beneficial in conditions developed due to vitiated Pitta and related symptoms.
- Enhances appetite, improves digestion and acts as a laxative, carminative and liver stimulant.
- Due to its action of Sama Pitta Pachan, it prevents from the tendency of gastric ulcers.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
Take 1 – 2 Tablets twice or thrice a day with ghee, milk or Amla Murabba or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Precautions regarding Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
Read the label carefully before use.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information regarding Dhootapapeshwar Pittashekhar Rasa
100% Genuine Product
Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the color of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.