Indicated in Joint Pain, Joint Stiffness, Pain And Swelling In Joints.
About Maharasnadi Kadha
Maharasnadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. It is also known as Rasnadi Kwath, kashaya, kwatha etc. It has potent anti inflammatory benefits
Maharasnadi Kadha Ingredients
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Dhanvayasa – Alhagi pseudalhagi
- Bala – Sida cordifolia
- Erandamoola – root of castor
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Nagara – Ginger
- Pathya – Terminalia chebula
- Chavya – Piper chaba
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Vriddhadaru – Argyria speciosa
- Shatapushpa – Anethum sowa
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Prativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Kritamala – Cassia fistula
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Krishna – Long pepper
- Sahachara – Barleria prionitis
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Dhanyaka – Coriander seed
- Brihati – Solanum indicum
- Guggul - Comiphora mukul
Maharasnadi Kadha Indications
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Low back pain
- Degenerative changes of body.
Maharasnadi Kadha Benefits
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Improves functional efficiency of affected part
- Strength nerves
- Reduces stiffness of joints
- Improves appetite
- Safe, even if taken for long duration
Dosage For Maharasnadi Kadha
- The dose is 12 – 24 ml, before food, at about 6 – 7am and 6 – 7 pm or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is usually advised to add equal amount of water to the kashayam.
- While administering, it is usually given along with a gram of ginger, long pepper, Ajowan or Castor oil.
Precautions For Maharasnadi Kadha
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.