For fistula, piles, Skin Diseases like Itching, Redness, Skin Rashes, Boils, Acne and Pimples.
About Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha
Mahamanjishthadi Kadha is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. Kashaya are decoction (Kadha) of medicinal herbs. These preparations are very effective in management of Vaat-vikar assosiated with Kapha doshas. Kashay are antioxidant and also detoxify body and removes body toxins. Mahamanjishthadi Kadha has broad spectrum activities and indicated in skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis (vaat-rakta), Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis resulting from a dysfunction of the cranial nerve), numbness, hemiplegia, eye diseases etc.Mahamanjishthadi Kadha has broad spectrum activities and indicated in skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, facial paralysis resulting from a dysfunction of the cranial nerve, numbness, hemiplegia, eye diseases etc.
Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha Ingredients
- Manjishta – Rubia cordifolia
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Kutaja – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Nagara – ginger
- Bharngi – Clerodendron serratum
- Kshudra – Solanum xanthocarpum
- Vacha – Acorus calamus
- Nimba – Azadirachta indica
- Haridra – Turmeric
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Triphala – Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Patola – Luffa acutangula / Trichosanthes dioica
- Katuka – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Murva – Marsdenia tenacissima
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Asana – Pterocarpus marsupium
- Chitraka – Plumbago zeylanica
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Trayamana – Gentiana kurroo
- Krishna – Long pepper
- Indrayava – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Mahadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Patha – Cyclea peltata / Cissampelos pariera
- Khadira – Acacia catechu
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
- Varuna – Crataeva nurvala
- Kiratatikta – Swertia chirata
- Bakuchi – Psoralea corylifolia
- Kritamala – Cassia fistula
- Shakhotaka – Streblus asper
- Mahanimba – Melia azadirach
- Karanja – Pongamia pinnata
- Ativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
- Jala – Pavonia odorata
- Indravaruni – Citrullus cholocynthis
- Ananta – Hemidesmus indicus
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Parpata – Fumaria indica
Indication of Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha
Uses as per Ayurveda of Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha
- Helps to control itching and burning sensation of skin.
- Helps to improve the complexion of skin.
- Helps in healing the wounds.
- Helps to dissolve the obstructions in blood flow.
- Helps to reduce the fat in body.
- Helps in purifying the blood and eliminates the waste products from body.
- Helps to reduce the pains of joints due to vitiated air in blood.
- Helps to provide healthy and lustrous skin.
- Helps to control itching, burning and cracked scaly skin between the toes of athletes.
- Helps to control the white discharge with foul smell from vagina in females.
- Helps to control burning sensation of urine in both males and females.
- Helps to control numbness and tingling sensation that often feel in fingers, hands, feet, arms or legs.
- Helps to control painless, rough growth on skin.
Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha Of Dosage
- It is usually advised to 2-4 tsp of kadha and add equal amount of water to it.
Precautions For Dhootapapeshwar Mahamanjishthadi Kadha
1. People with diabetes and hypertension should take this medicine under medical supervision.
2. Keep away from the reach of the children.
3. Keep in cool and dry place.
4. The medicine should not be taken by lactating women and pregnancy.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.