Indicated For Iron Deficiency, Anemia, Improves Immunity, Strength and Memory, Weakness.
About Loha Bhasma
Loha Bhasma (Magnetic iron Calx) is an ayurvedic mineral-based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is therapeutically useful in cases of iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, irritable bowel syndrome and hemolytic anemia.
Ingredients of Loha Bhasma
- Iron (Purified)
- Hingool churna
- Ghrit kumari ras
- Kulthi (Macrotyloma uniflorum) Decoction
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Jambul Tree Bark
Indication of Loha Bhasma
- Anti rheumatic
Loha Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Lowers bilirubin
- Fat Burner
Loha Bhasma is useful in following diseases.
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Hemolytic anemia
- General debility
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Dosage & Administration Of of Loha Bhasma
The dosage of Loha Bhasma is about 50 mg to 250 mg twice a day. Loha Bhasma dosage should not exceed from 500 mg per day.
Precautions Of of Loha Bhasma
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.