Indicated In Sinusitis, Cough, Cold, It also stimulates heart and regularizes blood circulation all over body.
About Laxmivilas Gutika
Laxmivilas Gutika is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine.Laxmi Vilas Ras, is a Rasayan and useful in treatment of wide variety of diseases such as skin diseases, all types of Prameha, wounds, piles, fistula, filaria, all type of Kapha rog, diseases of brain, mouth, and sexual disorders.It is a Ras Aushadhi. Mercury is known as Rasa in Ayurveda and medicines that are prepared using purified mercury, purified Sulphur, Bhasma etc. are named as Ras Aushadhi (Mercurial Preparations). Para, Parad, Rasa or mercury is a heavy metal that remains liquid at room temperature. It is used in Ayurveda only after proper detoxification as per classical Ayurvedic texts. Parad is ingredient of numerous medicines due to its powerful medicinal properties. It balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.Ras Aushadhi (Parad containing medicine) are fast acting. They nourishes whole body and has tonic, aphrodisiac, rejuvenative, anti-aging, wound-healer, and antimicrobial effect. The combination of mercury with other medicinal ingredients enhances the therapeutic efficacy of medicine due to Yogvahi property of Parad.In preparation of Ras Aushadhi/medicine first Kajjali is made from purified Parad and Gandhak. As these medicines contain heavy metals, it is better to take them as prescription drugs.Laxmivilas Gutika, contains detoxified minerals-metals, cannabis seeds, Datura seeds and therefore it is recommended to take this medicine in recommended dosage, under medical supervision.
Ingredients of Laxmivilas Gutika
- Kharpar Bhasma
- Bang Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Kant Lauh Bhasma
- Kansya Bhasma
Benefits of Laxmivilas Gutika
- It is a broad spectrum medicine.
- It is a Rasayan (Rejuvenative tonic;nourishes all dhatu and builds Ojas).
- It has anti-pyretic, aphrodisiac, expectorant, antiseptic and stomachic activities.
- It cures all types of fever.
- It is an excellent medicine to treat cough of any type, asthma, coryza, sinusitis, fever due to cough, pain in lungs, inflammation in lungs, congestion, pneumonia, chronic sinusitis, influenza etc.
- It is useful in all twenty types of Prameha.
- It has aphrodisiac property and increases libido.
- It is beneficial in premature ejaculation, and sperm disorders.
- It gives strength to heart.
- It cures various diseases of head, skin, and genito-urinary system.
- It improves hemoglobin level, gives strength and nutrition, and cures diseases.
- It is useful in low libido, spermatorrhoea, impotency, and sexual debility.
Indications of Laxmivilas Gutika
- Udara (Diseases of abdomen/ enlargement of abdomen)
- Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Dhatu Kshaya (Tissue wasting)
- Urdhvanga Roga (Disorders of Head and brain)
- Guda Roga (Anorectal disease)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano)
- Nadivrana (Fistula)
- Kushtha (Diseases of skin)
- Vrana (Ulcer)
- All kinds of shlipada (Filariasis)
- Gala-shosha (Dryness in throat)
- Kasa (Cough)
- Yakshma (Tuberculosis)
- Pinasa (Chronic rhinitis/sinusitis)
- Antra Vriddhi (Hernia)
- Atisar (Diarrhoea)
- Amavata (Rheumatism)
- Glossal palsy
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Disorders of Mouth Ear Nose and Eyes
- Arsha (Haemorrhoids)
- Sthaulya (Obesity)
Dosage of Laxmivilas Gutika
One or two tablets once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with buttermilk, meat, milk, curds, alcohol (Sura) and fruit juices.
Precautions Of Laxmivilas Gutika
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.