Indicated In Iron Deficiency, Anemia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Jaundice.
About Kant Loha Bhasma
Kanta Loha Bhasma (Magnetic iron Calx) is an ayurvedic mineral-based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is therapeutically useful in cases of iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, irritable bowel syndrome and hemolytic anemia.Kanta Loha Bhasma iron compound used for anemia. Its bioavailability is higher than any other iron supplement. It promotes red blood cells formation.Kanta Loha Bhasma helps lowering bilirubin levels in the blood and supports liver functions.
Ingredients of Kanta Loha Bhasma
- Iron (Purified)
- Hingool churna
- Ghrit kumari ras
- Kulthi (Macrotyloma uniflorum) Decoction
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Jambul Tree Bark
Indication of Kanta Loha Bhasma
- Anti rheumatic
Medicinal Properties Of of Kanta Loha Bhasma
Kanta Loha Bhasma has following healing properties.
- Haematinic (increases hemoglobin levels)
- Hematogenic (helps in formation of red blood cells)
- Lowers bilirubin
- Fat Burner
Therapeutic Indications of Kanta Loha Bhasma
Kanta Loha Bhasma is useful in following diseases.
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Hemolytic anemia
- General debility
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Dosage of Kanta Loha Bhasma
The dosage of Kanta Loha Bhasma is about 50 mg to 250 mg twice a day. Kanta Loha Bhasma dosage should not exceed from 500 mg per day.
Precautions of Kanta Loha Bhasma
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.