Indicated in thyroid, fat deposition, lumps in body, pcod or pcos.
About Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu
Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu is very effective herbal Ayurvedic in PCOS (PCOD), hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. It corrects hormonal imbalance and offers relief from menstrual disorders. Kanchanar Guggulu also beneficial endometriosis and fibroids and enhances female reproductive health.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu
- Kanchanar - Boehinia variegata
- Shunthi - Zingiber officinale
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellerica
- Amalaki - Embelica officinalis
- Varuna - Crataeva nurvala
- Tej Patra - Cinnamomum tamala
- Elaichi - Elletaria cardemomum
- Dalchini - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Suddha Guggulu - Commiphora mukul
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu
- PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Lipoma (tumors consisting of fatty tissue) overweiight
- Abnormal cell growth
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Liver cysts
- Skin diseases
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu
- According to ayurveda, its dosage varies from 125 mg to 2 grams. The maximum dosage should not exceed from 4 grams per day.
- Kanchanar guggulu is available in tablet form. The dosage of Kanchanar guggulu tablets is 2 to 4 tablets twice or thrice a day.
- The best adjuvant is Triphala decoction or tea. Warm water is also a good adjuvant of Kanchanar guggulu.
Precautions with Dhootapapeshwar Kanchanar Guggulu
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- Should be taken under medical supervision
- Store in a cool,dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.