Indicated in skin diseases,gout, purify blood, acne pimple, boils ,Eczema.
About Dhootapapeshwar Kaishor Guggulu
Dhootapapeshwar Kaishore guggulu, also spelled as kishore guggul, is an ayurvedic guggul formulation used to address the ailments caused due to raised uric acid, mild to severe attacks of gouty arthritis, inflammatory diseases, wounds, abdominal diseases, constipation, indigestion, carbuncles etc.
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Kaishor Guggulu
- Anti flatulent
- Digestive stimulant
- Mild laxative
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Kaishor Guggulu
- Giloy or Guduchi
- Amla (Amalaki)
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Black pepper
- Pipali (Long Pepper)
Kaishore guggulu is a good herbal combination that works on metabolism in the body. It corrects the functioning of stomach and intestines, which helps to improve digestion and removing toxins from the body. It works in all health conditions in which there is a need for correction of digestion and metabolism.
Raised uric acid or gouty arthritis
Kaishore guggulu is a drug of choice in gout. Overproduction of uric acid in the body and decrease in excretion of uric acid through the kidneys are main cause of gout or raised uric acid.
Kaishore guggulu works well in both conditions. It corrects the metabolism and checks on uric acid production. Further, it corrects the elimination process of uric acid in kidneys. It improves kidney functions and helps in excretion of various chemicals.
Boils, wounds and Carbuncles
Kaishore guggulu has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties due to which it helps in skin problems like boils and carbuncles. Kaishore guggul also works on blood glucose level and corrects the problem of cellular resistance. Moreover, it reduces infection, swelling and pus discharge from the carbuncles.
Kaishore guggulu is a good blood purifier, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Therefore, it helps in getting rid of acne and pimples. However, its effects on hormones are still unknown, but it stops recurrence of the acne in about 70% cases.
Eczema & psoriasis
Along with other ayurvedic medicines, kaishore guggul gives promising results in eczema and psoriasis. Local application of 777 oil or charm rog nashak oil is recommended with kaishore guggul.
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Kaishor Guggulu
- Kaishore guggulu powder: 500 mg to 1 gram twice a day
- Kaishore guggulu tablets: 2 to 4 tablets twice a day
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Kaishor Guggulu
- Avoid eating heavy and spicy foods
- Avoid eating fried foods and junk foods.
- Avoid eating during indigestion.
- Do not take sour foods such as curd and citrus fruits.
- Reduce intake of salt in diet.
- Avoid endurance physical exercise and love making.
- Avoid alcohol and sun exposure
- You should avoid using kaishore guggulu during pregnancy. Lactating mothers should take it if required and indicated under supervision of ayurvedic physician.
- It is not recommended using kaishore guggulu in children below age 5 years.
- There are no contraindication yet known with kaishore guggul.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.