Indicated For Flatulence, Dyspepsia, Colic, Constipation, Gastritis and Acidity.
About Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
Hingwashtak Churna Tablets is very useful herbal powder mix used in the treatment of Indigestion in Ayurveda practice. Hingwashtak Churna Tablets mainly contains very safe and easily available herbal spices.
Ingredients of Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
- Shunthi(Zingiber officinale)
- Saindhav lavan(Rock salt)
- Kalimaricha(Black Pepper)
- Jira Safed(Cumin)
- Pippali(Piper longum)
- kala Jira(Black cumin)
- Ajwain(Carum couticum)
- Hingu(Asafoetida Resin)
Indications of Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
- Detention of wind in intestine
- Loss of Taste
Benefits of Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
- Improves digestion power.
- It is used in the treatment of anorexia, indigestion etc.
- It is also used in the treatment of Vata imbalance and Vata related diseases like bloating, joint diseases etc.
- It is a good diet supplement in Rheumatoid arthritis.
Dosage of Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
1 to 4 g to be taken before, with or after food depending on the ailment or as directed by physician.
Precautions of Hingwashtak Churna Tablets
- In some patients, Hingwashtak Churna Tablets may cause stomach irritation.
- Since it contains salt, people with high BP, and kidney related diseases should take care.
- It is not advised to take the Hingwashtak Churna Tablets without medical advise.
- It can be given during lactation period of mother.
- It can be given to children in very low doses.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.