Addresses the ailments related to abnormal functioning of kidney and urinary tract.
About Dhootapapeshwar Hajrulyahuda Bhasma
Dhootapapeshwar Hazrul Yahud bhasma is an ayurvedic preparation for stone. Hazrul Yahud is a grey colored, round stone with Ber (Indian plum) like appearance. It is also known by some other names such as Pattar Ber, Sang Yahud. In Unani system of medicine, this stone is used for expulsion of stones from body due to its litholytic (dissolves calculi) and diuretic (promotes urine production) action. Mainly this is used in Unani medicine, but due to its stone dissolving abilities, Hazrul is included in Ayurvedic medicines.
Indications of Dhootapapeshwar Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
Hajrul Yahood Bhasma has following main health and therapeutic properties.
- Dissolving stone in the kidneys or bladder
- Antipruritic (dusting powder made of Hajrul Yahood Bhasma)
- Renal colic
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary retention or ischuria (inability to completely empty the urinary bladder)
- Renal Colic
Ingredients of Dhootapapeshwar Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- Hajarula yahuda Suddha
- Muli svarasa
Dosage of Dhootapapeshwar Hazrulyahud Bhasma
- Doses can range from 1/4 tsp once or twice a day.
Precautions of Dhootapapeshwar Hajrul Yahood Bhasma
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication is strictly prohibited.
- Over dosage may cause severe side effects.
- During the period of pregnancy, lactation this medication should be taken under strict prescription.
- Take this medicine in precise dosage and for limited period of time, as advised by ayurvedic doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.