Ab Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
Dhooptapeshwar established in the pre independence in the state of Maharastra. It has established it self as a unique product in the ayurveda market. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Dhooptapeshwar uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Brahmi helps increase certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory. It also helps to open and clarify the mind, strengthen memory and intellect, support focus and concentration,encourage a balanced emotional state, promote daytime energy and nighttime sleep with others. Brahmi vati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of depression, blood pressure etc. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Ingredients of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) Powder
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis)
- Vacha (Acorus Calamus)
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Swarna Makshik Bhasma
- Ras Sindoor
- Jatamansi Decoction
Indications of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of depression, psychiatric conditions, sleeplessness, chronic fever, tremors in hands and legs, anxiety.
Dosage of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- The dosage is 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
- The maximum daily dosage of Brahmi Vati (Memory Enhancer) should not exceed from 1500 mg.
Precautions of Brahmi Vati (Buddhi Vardhak)
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects such as gastritis.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- During the course of this disease avoid spicy and sour food, do meditation and brahmari pranayam.