Arjunarishta is an ayurvedic syrup useful for cardiac diseases and respiratory disorders
About Dhhotapapeshwar Arjunarishta
Dhhotapapeshwar Arjunarishta is an Ayurvedic medicine for cardiovascular diseases and respiratory disorders. The main active ingredient of this medicine is bark of Arjuna Tree (Click here for details) which is magical herb for controlling blood pressure, cholesterol level and also for strengthening heart muscles for proper functioning of heart.Arjunarishta is also shows beneficial effects in bleeding disorders and bleeding dysentery.
Arjunarishta contains 6 – 12 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble active herbal components to the body. Useful in Pranavaha Srotas disorders as it helps increasing the capacity and efficiency of the lungs. Also beneficial in Raktapradar and Raktatisara due to Raktastambhak property of Arjuna.
Indications of Dhhotapapeshwar Arjunarishta
- Cardiovascular disorders.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Heart palpitation.
- Weakness of heart.
- Lung diseases.
- Loss of immunity.
- Excessive sweating.
- Mouth dryness.
- Azoospermia (absence of motile/viable sperm in the semen)
Ingredients Of Ashokarista
- Arjuna tvak – Terminalia arjuna
- Mrudvika – dry grapes
- Madhuka – Madhuca indica
- Dhataki – Woodfodia fruticosa
- Guda – jaggery
Dosage of Dhhotapapeshwar Arjunarishta
- Take 12 ml to 24 ml twice daily with equal amount of water or as directed by doctor.
- Take after having meals.
Precautions for Dhhotapapeshwar Arjunarishta
- During pregnancy it is best to take only under medical supervision.
- Self medication during pregnancy should be avoided.
- It can be taken during lactation period, under doctor’s advice, for a short period of time.
- Expiry is 10 years from the date of manufacture.
- There are no known side effects of this medicine when it is used under professional supervision and advice.
- It is prepared from natural herbal ingredients that are safe and effective. It does not contain any harsh chemicals. It is advisable to take the doses of this medicine after food to prevent gastric irritation.
- Store in a cool place in tightly closed amber colored bottle, protect from light and moisture.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.