Indicated in gout, Piles, Skin diseases, Rheumatoid arthritis, Fistula, Constipation etc.
Also known as
About Amrutadi GuggulAmrutadi Guggulu is polyherbal classical Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is mainly indicated in Vata Rakta. Vatarakta is a Vata vyadhi and referred as Gouty Arthritis. This formulation is blood purifier and laxative which balances deranged vata.Ingredients of Amrutadi GuggulGiloy (also called Amrita) and Guggul are main two ingredients in addition to Triphala. Amrutadi Guggulu contains following ingredients.
- Suddha Guggulu – Commiphora wightii
- Amrita (Giloy) – Tinospora cordifolia)
- Amla (Amalaki) – Emblica officinalis
- Bibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula
- Danti Mool – Baliospermum montanum
- Black pepper (piper nigrum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (Long Pepper) – Pepper Longum
- Vaividang (Embelia ribes)
- Cinnamon (Dalchini) – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Indications of Amrutadi GugguluAmrutadi Guggulu has following medicinal properties:Primary Actions
- Uricosuric agent
- Mild Laxative
- Digestive stimulant
- Gout or raised uric acid levels
- Acne or pimples
- Skin diseases
- Weight loss
- Abscesses (internal abscesses)
- Liver disorders
- Amrutadi Guggulu lowers uric acid and helps to deal with uric acid accumulation on the joints.
- It deals with joint pain and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis.
- It improves digestion and lowers AMA, toxins produced due to malabsorption of food.
- Due to antibacterial and antimicrobial action, it also helps reducing acne with pus or pimples with redness and tender pain.
Amrutadi Guggulu works perfectly when patient has following one or more of following symptoms in gout.
- Burning sensation or heat sensation in the feet (with Giloy Satva and Gandhak Rasayana)
- Heel pain
- Tenderness in the feet – where patient complaints in difficulty in walking due to tenderness and heel pain
- Toe pain
- Joint swelling with tenderness or heat sensation
- Associated constipation
- Pain in fingers
- Excessive sweating in palms and feet
Amrutadi Guggulu Dosage
- Children (male) -10 to 20 mg per kg body weight
- Children (Female) - 7.5 to 15 mg per kg body weight
- Adult Male - 15 to 30 mg per kg body weight
- Adult (Female) - 12.5 to 25 mg per kg body weight
Precautions of Amrutadi Guggulu
- Amrutadi Guggulu is POSSIBLY SAFE & WELL TOLERATED in most people. Here are a few possible adverse effects that may occur in rare cases.
- Loose stools (may occur only with excess dosage)
- Headache (only with dosage that exceed from 10 grams a day)
- Keep out of reach of children.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.